Did You Know That 90% Of Household Odors Come
Let Us Show You How Upholstery Should Be Cleaned!
1. We prespray a mild solution with the miracle cleaner "Citrisolv" added to emulsify and suspend soils.
2. We prespray a product called "Odorcide" to destroy odors and kill any fungus or mold on the fabric.
3. Next we gently agitate the upholstery with a soft horse hair brush to work the cleaner into the soil.
4. We then extract with a fiber rinse to neutralize any alkaline residue and to bring out the brilliant colors
of your upholstery!
5. Finally we begin the drying process by the use of powerful blowers. Upholstery should be dried rapidly
to prevent shrinkage, bleeding, and browning problems!
We Clean All Fibers...
Olefin Rayon Cotton Nylon
Polyester Wool Haitain Cotton Leather